New Patient Paperwork
Cherry Street Chiropractic offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
- All forms are PDF files. You will need AdobeReader® to view them.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print them out and fill in the required information and bring the paperwork with you to your first appointment.
- 15 Minute Health Consultation: COMPLIMENTARY
- Initial Exam and 1st Adjustment: $65
- Office Visit / Adjustment: $40
- Discounted Packages Available
Practice Members understand and agree that this is a fee-for-service practice and no insurance will be billed or submitted by either our office or the member themselves, as Medicare** and other 3rd party insurances do not cover or support wellness/maintenance care.
NOTE: Dr. Justin Brame is considered a "non-participating" Medicare provider. If you wish to see a participating provider, please let us know. Thank you!
What To Expect
Dr. Justin will ask questions related to your health history and offer a complete chiropractic examination including posture assessment, range of motion testing, muscle testing, and an assessment of any upper or lower extremity misalignments. If it is determined that x-rays or an MRI is required, you will be referred to an appropriate location to secure these studies. If you have already had x-rays or an MRI, please bring a copy to the first visit. You will always receive the best recommendation for your unique situation; however, how you proceed with care is ultimately up to you. Multi-Visit Packages with discounted rates are available so that you and your loved ones may receive the many benefits that chiropractic has to offer.
After your initial visit, you will have the option to schedule appointments online through "Square" or simply by calling or texting (267) 671-7932. Because the practice is operated without an assistant, this allows Dr. Justin to give each practice member his undivided attention during their appointment times. Thank you!
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 4:00pm
10:00am - 3:00pm